Sunday, August 18, 2013

First E-mail sent on Aug. 11

Family! I love you guys! I don't have a ton of time to e-mail but this place is awesome!!! I love it! No place like it! I see Jonny and Jesse everyday, it's pretty cool. Creole is the sickest thing in the world. I can pray, bear testimony and carry on a fairly good convo in Haitian! Its awesome! it feels like i've been here for two weeks already! The days are long! Tell people to send written letters and dear elders cause i can see those in my room! Man I'm stoked to be here. I miss Max a ton and mom and pops... well...just a little haha (joke). I love you all! This place is pretty intense but I am learning a ton and I love it. DAD my Creole teacher knows Lane Steinagle! He says that he works in the building I am having class in, so i'm going to try to find him!! Too sick. My Comp is awesome! We get a long pretty well and we throw together our own Haitian sentences! haha sweet! Sorry this all sounds all over the place but e-mail time is intense. We teach all in Creole and sometimes it's tough but its awesome! well I will write you more written letters! and you send me those too!! love ya!!!!

Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment